ECDIS Maris ECDIS900 Mk10
The Maris ECDIS900 Mk10 is an IMO approved electronic chart system, designed to make ships navigation easier and safer. Our customers say that the software is very easy to use, and with a wide choice of installation options the ECDIS900 is ideal for any retrofit.
An all-in-one 19” display with integrated PC, the system is compact and easily installed on a short pedestal on the chart table, long pedestal or console-mounted.Fully integrated with the UK Hydrographic Office "e-Navigator" planning and chart update service.
All systems are delivered with computer based training (user training courses are also available on request)
CE, Weelmark (EU) and IEC 60945, fully compliant with the IMO Resolution A817(19):1995, IMO resolution MSC.64(67) Annex 5:1996. IHOS-57 and S-52 Standards, IEC 61174:2008 Ed3 and IMO A.817(19) Appendix A.7:1998.
• Update of ENC /ARCS by e-mail or Internet.
• Online ordering of electronic charts.
• CBT (Computer Based Training) Installed for training of crew.
• Advanced passage planning.
• Radar overlay.
• Total tide integrated.
• Weather forecast displayed on the ECDIS, Navtex interface.
• Lloyds Fairplay database integrated.
• Weather routing (optional).
• Conning display (optional).